很多人都說中國人喜歡客套,該客套的時候、不該客套的時候,大家都在客套??墒?,你看看美劇、英劇里頭,他們不也是客套話滿天飛么?不信,我們一起來看看吧。
1. So far so good?! ∧壳盀橹?,一切都好。
2. Be my guest?! ≌埍?、別客氣。
3. Think nothing of it?! e放在心上。
4. I'm working on it。 我正在努力。
5. I'll keep my ears open。 我會留意的。
6. You're the boss。 聽你的。
7. Let's give him a big hand?!∽屛覀儫崃夜恼?。
8. That's really something。 真了不起。
9. Excuse me for a moment。 失陪一會兒。
10. I'm dying to see you?! ∥姨叵胍娔恪?/p>
11. I'm flattered?!∵^獎了。
12. Sorry to bother you?!”复驍_你。
13. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry?!∈直?。
14. Let's forgive and forget。 讓我們擯棄前嫌。
15. I've heard so much about you! 久仰大名!
16. You have my word?! ∥冶WC。
17. I hope I'm not in the way。 我希望沒有妨礙到你們。