很多都是在網上找的資料進行的簡要修改,希望能幫助到有需要的人。
首先是父母不懂英語情況下,給海關官員的信:
Dear Customs Officer,
My name is xxx and I am a visitor from P. R. China. I don’t know English at all, so I have to show this letter.
This is the first time I travel to Canada. The purpose of this trip is to attend my son-in-law, xxx’s convocation at xxx on xxx and also visit my daughter, xxx, who is working and living in Toronto now. I plan to stay in Canada for about 2 months.
I brought some used clothes in my luggage with me. Further details about my trip and the inviters are in the enclosed invitation letter. If you have any further questions, could you please introduce me to an interpreter for help? You may call my son-in-law’s telephone (xxx-xxxxxxx) as well.
Thank you very much and have a great day!
xxx
2010/11/10
其次是上了飛機后要填的declaration card:
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/E/pbg/cf/...1-eng08-04.pdf還有多倫多和溫哥華機場的中文簡圖:
http://tripca.eduwo.com/canimmigration/24625.htm最后附上一些可能用到的一些詞句:
重要詞匯中英文對照
1. 中國(China) 加拿大(Canada) 北京(Bei Jing/Peking) 多倫多(Toronto)機票( Air Ticket) 護照(Passport)簽證 (Visa) 登機卡(Boarding Pass) 登機口(Boarding gate) 行李(Luggage)行李票(Claim Tag)廁所(Washroom)
2.
1) 你好,我不會講英文,請問哪里有中文服務?
Hi, I could not speak English. Do you know where I can get the Chinese/Mandarin service?
2) 我叫xxx。My name is xxx.
3) 我去多倫多看望我女兒和參加我女婿的畢業典禮。I am going to Toronto to visit my daughter and attend my son-in-law’s convocation.
4) 我是頭一次來加拿大。This is my first time to visit Canada.
5) 我的行李是我的衣服。My luggage is my used clothes. There is not any prohibited items
6) 您能指導我打個電話給我兒子嗎?我想告訴他我的航班。
Could you please help me and teach me how to call my daughter’s cell phone? Her phone number is xxx and I would like to tell her my flight time. Thank you very much!
7) 請問我該在哪里取行李?
Excuse me, could you please tell me where I can take my luggage? Thank you!
8) 我找不到我的行李。I can’t find my luggage.
9) 請問洗手間在哪里?
Excuse me, could you tell me where is the washroom? Thank you!
10) 請給我一杯(熱茶、水、熱水、橙汁、牛奶),不加冰。
Excuse me, please give me a cup of(Hot Tea, Water, Hot water, Orange Juice, Milk). No ice, please. Thank you!
11) 我有點餓,能給我一點吃的東西嗎?---謝謝
Excuse me, I am a little hungry, would you please give me something to eat? Thank you!
12) 對不起,我有點冷,請給我一條毯子/小枕頭好嗎?
Excuse me, I feel a little cold. Could you give me a blanket/pillow?
13) 請幫我一個忙,行嗎?Can you help me? Please?
14) 謝謝你。Thank you very much.
15)我的行李是放在這里嗎?May I put my luggage here?
3.
米飯: Rice 面包: Bread 漢堡:Hamburg 方便面: Instant Noodle
牛肉: Beef 雞肉: Chicken早飯:Breakfast 午飯:Lunch 晚飯:Dinner
茶: Tea 普通水: Water 熱水: Hot Water 礦泉水: Spring Water
橙汁: Orange Juice 牛奶: Milk不加冰:No ice