精品伊人久久大香线蕉,开心久久婷婷综合中文字幕,杏田冲梨,人妻无码aⅴ不卡中文字幕

打開APP
userphoto
未登錄

開通VIP,暢享免費電子書等14項超值服

開通VIP
[雙語美文]都德:最后一課(上)(中英文本)
I was very late for school that morning, and I wasterribly afraidof being scolded, especially as MonsieurHamel had told us that heshould examine us onparticiples,
那天早晨,我去上學,去得非常晚,我好害怕被責罵,特別是,阿麥爾先生跟我們說過,他要考一考分詞規則,
and I did not know the first thing about them.
而我連頭一個字都不會。
For a moment I thought of staying away from school and wanderingabout the fields.
這時,在我的頭腦里冒出了逃學、去田野跑一跑的念頭。
It was such a warm, lovely day.
天氣是那么暖和,那么晴朗!
I could hear the blackbirds whistling on the edge of the wood, andin the Rippert field, behindthe sawmill, the Prussians goingthrough their drill.
我聽見烏鴉在小樹林邊鳴叫,普魯士人正在鋸木廠后面的里貝爾草地上操練。
All that was much more tempting to me than the rules concerningparticiples;
所有這一切都比分詞規則更吸引我,
but I had the strength to resist, and I ran as fast as I could toschool.
但我還是頂住了誘惑,加快腳步向學校方向跑去。
As I passed the mayor's office, I saw that there were peoplegathered about the little board onwhich notices were posted.
從村政府門前
經過的時候,我看見許多人站在小布告欄前。
For two years all our bad news had come from that board—battleslost, conscriptions, ordersfrom headquarters; and I thought withoutstopping:
這兩年來,所有的壞消息,諸如吃敗仗啦,征兵征物啦,還有普魯士占領軍司令部發布的命令啦,都是從那里來的。
What can it be now?
我邊跑邊想:又有什么事嗎?
Then, as I ran across the square, Wachter the blacksmith, who stoodthere with hisapprentice, reading the placard, called out tome:
當我跑著穿過廣場的時候,正在布告欄前和徒弟一起看布告的瓦克特爾鐵匠朝我高喊:
Don't hurry so, my boy; you'll get to your school soonenough!
小家伙,不用趕得那么急;你去得再晚也不會遲到的!
I thought that he was making fun of me, and I ran into MonsieurHamel's little yard all out ofbreath.
我以為他在跟我開玩笑,便上氣不接下氣地跑進阿麥爾先生的小教室。
Usually, at the beginning of school, there was a great uproar whichcould be heard in thestreet, desks opening and closing,
往常,開始上課的時候,總是一片亂哄哄的嘈雜聲,斜面課桌的開關聲,
lessons repeated aloud in unison, with our ears stuffed in order tolearn quicker, and theteacher's stout ruler beating on thedesk:
同學們一起捂住耳朵高聲背誦課文的聲音,街上都聽得見。先生的大戒尺敲打著課桌:
A little more quiet!
安靜一點!
I counted on all this noise to reach my bench unnoticed;
我打算趁這片嘈雜聲,偷偷地溜到我的座位上去。
but as it happened, that day everything was quiet, like a Sundaymorning.
可是,這一天不同于往常,一切都很安靜,就像是星期天的早晨。
Through the open window I saw my comrades already in their places,and Monsieur Hamelwalking back and forth with the terrible ironruler under his arm.
透過敞開的窗戶,我看見同學們已經整整齊齊地坐在他們的座上,阿麥爾先生腋下夾著那把可怕的鐵戒尺,來回地踱著步子。
I had no open the door and enter, in the midst of that perfectsilence.
必須推開教室門,在這一片靜謐中走進教室。
You can imagine whether I blushed and whether I was afraid!
你們想一想,當時我是多么尷尬,多么害怕!
But no! Monsieur Hamel looked at me with no sign of anger and saidvery gently:
可是,沒有。阿麥爾先生看著我,沒有生氣,而是非常溫和地對我說:
Go at once to your seat, my little Frantz; we were going to beginwithout you.
快點回到座位上,我的小弗朗茨;我們就要開始上課了。
I stepped over the bench and sat down at once at my desk.
我跨過凳子,馬上坐到座位上。
Not until then, when I had partly recovered from my fright, did Inotice that our teacher had onhis handsome blue coat, his plaitedruff, and the black silk embroidered breeches,
我從驚慌中稍稍定下神來,這才注意到,我們的老師穿著他那件漂亮的綠色常禮服,領口系著折迭得很精致的領結,頭上戴著那頂刺繡的黑綢小圓帽,
which he wore only on days of inspection or of distribution ofprizes.
這套裝束,只有在上頭派人來學校視察或學校發獎時他才穿戴的。
Moreover, there was something extraordinary, something solemn aboutthe whole class.
此外,整個教室也有一種不同尋常的莊嚴的氣氛。
But what surprised me most was to see at the back of the room, onthe benches which wereusually empty, some people from the villagesitting, as silent as we were:
但是,最使我吃驚的是,看到教室面,那些平常空著的凳子上,坐著一些跟我們一樣默不作聲的村里的人,
old Hauser with his three-cornered hat, the ex-mayor, theex-postman, and others besides.
有頭戴三角帽的奧澤爾老人,有前任鎮長,有以前的郵遞員,另外還有其他人。
They all seemed depressed;
所有這些人都顯得很憂傷;
and Hauser had brought an old spelling-book with gnawed edges,which he held wide-open onhis knee, with his great spectaclesaskew.
奧澤爾老人還帶了一本邊角都已破損的舊識字課本,攤放在膝頭上,課本上橫放著他那副大眼鏡。
While I was wondering at all this, Monsieur Hamel had mounted hisplatform, and in the samegentle and serious voice with which he hadwelcomed me, he said to us:
正當我對這一切感到驚詫莫名時,阿麥爾先生在椅子上坐下,用剛才對我說話的那種既溫和又莊重的聲音,對我們說道:
My children, this is the last time that I shall teach you.
孩子們,我這是最后一次給你們上課了。
Orders have come from Berlin to teach nothing but German in theschools of Alsace andLorraine.
柏林來了命令,阿爾薩斯和洛林兩省的學校只準教德語…新的老師明天就到。
The new teacher arrives to-morrow.
今天是你們最后一堂法語課,
This is the last class in French, so I beg you to be veryattentive.
所以我請你們一定專心聽講。
Those few words overwhelmed me.
這幾句話使我驚呆了。
Ah! the villains! that was what they had posted at the mayor'soffice.
啊!這些壞蛋,他們貼在村政府布告欄上的就是這個消息。
My last class in French!
我的最后一堂法語課!
And I barely knew how to write! So I should never learn! I muststop short where I was!
我只是剛剛學會寫字!今后永遠也學不到法語!法語就到此為止了!
How angry I was with myself because of the time I had wasted, thelessons I had missed,running about after nests, or sliding on theSaar!
我現在是多么悔恨自己蹉跎光陰啊!悔恨自己從前逃課去掏鳥窩,去薩爾河溜冰!
My books, which only a moment before I thought so tiresome, soheavy to carry—my grammar,my sacred history
我的那些書,我的語法課本,我的神圣的歷史書,剛才背在身上還覺得那么討厭,那么沉重,
seemed to me now like old friends, from whom I should be terriblygrieved to part.
現在卻像老朋友一樣,讓我難舍難分。
And it was the same about Monsieur Hamel.
還有阿麥爾先生。
The thought that he was going away, that I should never see himagain, made me forget thepunishments, the blows with theruler.
一想到他就要走了,再也見不到了,我就忘記了以前的處懲和挨打。
Poor man! It was in honour of that last lesson that he had put onhis fine Sunday clothes;
可憐的人!他身著漂亮的節日盛裝,為的是慶賀這最后的一堂課。
and I understood now why those old fellows from the village weresitting at the end of theroom.
現在,我明白了為什么村里的老人都坐在教室后面。
It seemed to mean that they regretted not having come oftener tothe school.
這好像在說,他們后悔從前不常來學校。
It was also a way of thanking our teacher for his forty years offaithful service, and of payingtheir respects to the fatherlandwhich was vanishing.
這也像是對我們的老師四十年的優秀教學,對今后不屬于他們的國土表示他們的敬意的一種方式…
I was at that point in my reflections, when I heard my namecalled.
我正限于沉思之中,突然我聽見叫我的名字。
It was my turn to recite.
輪到我背分詞規則了。
What would I not have given to be able to say from beginning to endthat famous rule aboutparticiples, in a loud, distinct voice,without a slip!
要是我能把這條重要的分詞規則大聲、清晰、準確無誤地從頭背到尾,有什么代價我不愿付出呢?
But I got mixed up at the first words, and I stood there swayingagainst my bench, with a fullheart, afraid to raise my head.
但是,我連開始的那些詞都搞不清楚。我站在凳子前面,左搖右晃,心里難受極了,不敢抬頭。
I heard Monsieur Hamel speaking to me:
我聽見阿麥爾先生說話:
I will not scold you, my little Frantz; you must be punishedenough;
我不責備你,我的小弗朗茨,你可能受夠了懲罰…事情就是如此。
that is the way it goes; every day we say to ourselves:
每天,我們都對自己說:
Pshaw! I have time enough. I will learn to-morrow.
算了吧!我有的是時間。我明天再學。
本站僅提供存儲服務,所有內容均由用戶發布,如發現有害或侵權內容,請點擊舉報
打開APP,閱讀全文并永久保存 查看更多類似文章
猜你喜歡
類似文章
英語美文閱讀 The Last Lesson 最后一課
法語會話 | 第十二課 導游帶你游巴黎
Unit 1 Fresh Start課文翻譯綜合教程三 南京廖華
湖北初中一年級第1單元第1課_《最后一課》
《最后一課》練習題
英國小學寫作說明性報告類的Sentence Openers
更多類似文章 >>
生活服務
分享 收藏 導長圖 關注 下載文章
綁定賬號成功
后續可登錄賬號暢享VIP特權!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可點擊這里聯系客服!

聯系客服

主站蜘蛛池模板: 垫江县| 特克斯县| 漠河县| 阳曲县| 皮山县| 和政县| 奎屯市| 临邑县| 崇左市| 拜泉县| 沅陵县| 清河县| 昌邑市| 达孜县| 曲周县| 合肥市| 涪陵区| 民丰县| 吉木乃县| 天镇县| 化德县| 太康县| 周至县| 宣化县| 乌兰察布市| 竹北市| 沽源县| 邢台县| 宕昌县| 琼中| 临漳县| 太保市| 基隆市| 满城县| 台北市| 墨玉县| 砚山县| 江油市| 汶川县| 浦北县| 宁乡县|